The Area 419 Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake system isn’t just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It’s engineered from the ground up to be extremely effective, easier to install, and much more versatile. Hellfire Muzzle Brake is rearward facing for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. Hellfire shows 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.
- Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting
- Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling
- Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar
- Brake assembly adds 2.6″ from the thread shoulder
In order to simplify the choices, we have four caliber selections available for the Hellfire brake. Also, the difference in efficiency between the caliber specific brake bore and the next size up is minimal if not non-existent. So we decided to simplify things in order to lower overall costs for the consumer. Extremely easy installation, brake won’t turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it! Return to zero is excellent. Removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.