The workhorse of precision rifle actions, the Defiance Machine Deviant Tactical with 1913 Mil spec scope base and recoil lug is perfect for competition. Our most solid receiver, it’s chosen by the top competitors time and time again. Defiance machine deviant tactical actions are a favorite among the precision rifle crowd. They were designed with the tactical shooter in mind. Precise and accurate in long range situations. Made in the USA and stocked on our shelves.
- Receiver made of pre hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt made of pre hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Also, Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0, 10, 20, and 30 MOA.
- Also, Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines or single shots only
- Also included, Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Actions available in Short, Medium, XM, and Long lengths to entertain most popular factory chambers and extended length hand loads
- Average configuration weighs 35 – 39 oz. depending on length
- Close tolerance: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing toughness during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Also, Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Also, Primary extraction design increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Also, Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed, as well as detachable mags and single shots.
- Also included, Control-round feed available.
- Multiple mags well cuts available for all of today’s popular mags types including detachable boxes or single shot.