As Defiance has grown it has gained more equipment and more abilities. The already popular Defiance Machine Tenacity has been updated with these advances to now come standard with an integral recoil lug. With the recoil lug and precision machined bolt the Tenacity guarantees a tolerance of +/- .001″ action to action.
Since some shooters and hunters don’t always need custom options, Defiance has introduced a well designed, precision rifle action at a great value. The Defiance Machine Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same tolerances as the Rebel and Deviant. Limited options (see below), but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.
- Receiver made of pre hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- Also, Bolt made of pre hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs, utilizing a mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector.
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Also, Actions available in Medium (Rem. SA), Long (Rem. LA) length to find popular factory chambers, integral recoil lug included.
- Medium length actions available in .223, .308 and Magnum bolt face.
- Also Included, XM length actions available in .308 and Magnum bolt face
- Long length actions available in .30-06 and Magnum bolt face
- Also, Available in right & left hand
- Stainless steel, 20 MOA scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- BDL mag cut works hinged floor plates and single stack AICS magazines
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Also,Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Also, Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.